Friday, December 28, 2007

Saying thank you

As I look back on the year past, I can think of a lot of things I forgot to do. I was too busy or too preoccupied to get it right. As I look forward I want to slow down and live more in the moment. That means I will appreciate the little things that happen every day. It means thanking those people I may not see again. It means trying not to take everything in my life for granted.

In case you can't think of anything to be thankful for (ha ha!) this might help.



As I was thinking about this I opened an e-mail from a friend. She sent this along and it touched me. It isn't a political statement. It is simply a way to remember those who are called to keep the peace even in these perilous times. It is another reason to say thank you.

Enjoy!

Cal

No comments: