Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cherish the gifts you have his Christmas

Okay, I have too much free time on my hands. Our church league basketball games got canceled tonight. I came home and put lights on the Christmas tree. That was fun but it didn't last too long. So I started visiting other blog sites to get ideas. I found this place where you could make your own slide show. Here is my family!




As the holidays draw near I hope you will take time to be with your family. As I look at my girls I can't help but wonder where the time went. They have grown up before my eyes. Enjoy each day you have and cherish the people who come your way. They are as gift from God.

Cal

2 comments:

Denise said...

You are blessed with a very lovely family.

Anonymous said...

When does Lori find out about the motorcycle?