Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas moments

It is dangerous for me to take time off. I skipped out of the office this afternoon and ended up surfing the web. I have collected a bunch of videos that I found and now I am going to share them with you. Enjoy!

The first one features a great song and some video from several Christian movies.



This is a classic. Linus, who I am especially fond of since I played him on stage a few years ago, shares the true meaning of Christmas.



I saw the Celtic Women on PBS a few weeks ago for the first time and was in awe. Here they are singing my favorite Christmas song, "The Little Drummer Boy."



One of the Christmas classics is "O Holy Night." I found this version with Carrie Underwood singing it last year in Washington D.C.



I will share some more later.

Cal

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing these, they are all so awesome.