Friday, November 30, 2007

The places we see

Blogging is fun. Surfing the web for other blogs of like minded people is utterly fascinating. I spent a few others checking out other Christian and religious oriented blogs and had a blast. Some included music and videos. Others included family pictures and testimonies. Some included scholarly articles. Some even commented on political and social issues, imagine that!

Over the next few weeks I hope to provide links to some of these blogs and a few of the web sites I have discovered as well. If you know of any that you feel I should include, please email me or put it in a comment at the end of this blog entry. I will check it out and include it if it seems appropriate. Meanwhile keep surfing and let's see what we can find that glorifies God.

Cal

1 comment:

Denise said...

I have put your blog in my favorites, I really enjoy it,.