Sunday, June 1, 2008

Alphabet tag

It has been a long and busy day. It was great in every way from our church service in the morning to my walk this evening. But now I am tired and looking for a little fun. So I found this cute Alphabet quiz on my friend Denise's blog. It is just what I needed tonight to relax my brain and get ready for bed. Maybe you want to try it too! Tag. You're it.

Cal

A)Age-49
B)Burger of choice-Cheeseburger with pickles, ketchup and relish.
C)What kind of car you drive-2005 Toyota Corolla
D)Dogs name-Praise, but I had to put him down last fall.
E)Essential item you use everyday-My laptop computer
F)Favorite TV show-Lost
G)Favorite game to play-Softball
Favorite game to watch-Baseball
H)Hometown-Colchester, CT
I)Instruments you play-Saxophone
J)Favorite Juice- Orange
K)Whose butt you would love to kick-Any politician who tells me he or she knows what I need.
L)Last restaurant you ate at-Panera
M)Favorite Muppet-Fozzy Bear
N)Number of piercings-0
O)Overnight hospital stays- February 2007 with chest pains. Praise God it was a false alarm.
P)People you were with today-George, my very good friend.
Q)What you do in your quiet time- Walk or read mystery novels
R)Biggest regret-Not writing the all American novel.
S)Status- Born again Christian
T)Time you woke up-5:45 A.M. It's Sunday - the only day I work! :-)
U)What you consider unique-Antique cars
V)Vegetables you love-Peas and Carrots.
W)Worst habit-Eating snacks
X)X-rays you have had- Chest, writs, leg
Y)Yummy food you ate today- Broccoli cheddar soup
Z)Zodiac sign-Gemini

1 comment:

Denise said...

I enjoyed your answers.