Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The secret society

I have probably blown it by telling you, but it is such good news that I had to share it with someone! I have been recommended to join a super secret society that only admits the most talented and most special people. I was proposed by a secret admirer who is a member of this exclusive club. All the members are well known, very famous, fabulously rich and talented men and women who possess amazing gifts that they have turned into fame and fortune. And can you believe it, they see the same things in me and they are willing to tell me how I can become one of them. All I have to do is send in $139.00 to get the ancient book of secrets.

This group has also chosen a mentor for me, a man who has walked with Presidents and world leaders. He couldn't give his name, but as soon as I join I will meet him. Cool huh? Well I might have messed up because I threw the paperwork away this afternoon.

You see I already know the secret for happiness and a glorious future. I learned it as a boy from a Sunday School teacher. She told me that god loved me and he had a plan for my life. She also told me that I could read all about it in an ancient book. There were no secrets though. It was a free gift from God. The secrets were revealed in the Bible and all of us are created in the image of God and have the potential to become joint heirs with Jesus.

So who needs a secret society when I already belong to the family of God. And it doesn't cost me anything because Jesus already paid the price in full. Do you want to join? Then just ask Jesus into your heart and you will be in. That's a promise. Praise god for that.

Cal

No comments: