Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The man is in the house

Josh Gracin! The crowd at the Woodstock Fair was getting all excited because Josh Gracin was going to be on the main stage at 4:00 p.m. During the two shows that preceeded him they kept making reference to the fact that he was going to be there. During the hypnotist's act at 3:00 p.m.. they even had Josh come out to make a cameo appearance. Josh Gracin! Who is he?

I knew he had to be a big star by the way they kept talking about him. The crowd started to grow exponentially so I was anticipating his arrival just like everyone else. The moment finally arrived and josh came out singing and wooing the crowd. I hung around for about four songs and then I left still wondering who he was.

Josh is a great signing. I enjoyed the music he sang. I just didn't know much about him. When I got home my wife told me he was BIG! He had records and that he was a star that made his debut on American Idol. I felt a little better about it after hearing that. He was a BIG star and I got to see him.

Funny thing is that a lot of people have heard about Jesus in the same way. They know people get excited about him. People change their schedules around to meet him every Sunday. The name is familiar but they just don't know him. Hopefully there are people like you and me who can tell them who Jesus is so that they can truly be blessed by seeing and hearing him.

Cal

No comments: