Monday, September 3, 2007

Just keep on doing it


It is hard to write an blog and keep it up every day. I don't say that only form personal experience. I say it because I have been checking out other blogs on blogspot. A number of people sign up and start writing. They have two or three entries and they skip a month or two and write another one. I'm not judging, mind you, for I did the same thing.

To do something faithfully is hard for many of us. It doesn't matter if it is dieting, exercising, going to weight watcher meetings (you can tell what my biggest problem is) writing, going to church, volunteering in the community or something else. Our determination seems to break down after a short time and we move on to other things.

I am glad that God has a much longer attention span. He doesn't ever give up on us. He keeps reaching out to us even when we stumble and fall or drift away. I know that I want to be more like Jesus, so I'm just going to keep trying. How about you?

Cal

No comments: