Thursday, February 14, 2008

This is the day

Time flies. Have you ever thought about how quickly time goes by when you look back but how slow it seems to move when you are waiting for something to happen. I came across this video that puts it into perspective. I wish that I had thought to do something like this when my wife Lori, was pregnant.




If nothing else, this video should help us to "number our days so that we might get a heart of wisdom." My three girls have grown up so fast. When I look back at old family videos, I can hardly remember where the time went. I am trying hard to take life one day at a time right now.

I remember singing the hymn, "This is the day that the Lord has made" and thinking how simple, but true. Each day is a gift from God. Let's enjoy them one at a time.

Cal