Monday, August 25, 2008

God walking

Have you ever had a day when everything you did just felt right? I had three meetings today and as much as I do not look forward to them, each of these meetings were very productive. I also had a couple of interactions with different people and they went well. I think the holy spirit was walking with me.

I like to call it "God walking." When you open yourself up to God and ask him to direct your steps and then see where he leads you, you will often find that it turns out to be an interesting and productive day. You should try it. Begin by inviting God to be with you all day and then listen to that little voice in your head. If you feel the urge to call someone, then do it. If you feel you should visit a friend, then act on it. Get that sense that you should write a note to someone? Do it and see here it leads.

I am convinced that when we act on these things, God will use us to bless others and make things happen.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am so glad that you had a great day my friend.

Chel said...

Yes! I have experienced that recently. A painful cirstance but "God Walking" for sure!
Chel - An Abiding Branch