Sunday, January 20, 2008

Don't show me your food

OK. I think I have found the best diet site on the net. I was surfing through blogs on blogger and came across this blog where the author is chronicling everything he eats in the new year. Not only does he tell you what he eats, he also puts a photo of it on the screen.

Before I began reading his blog I was a little hungry. Now I am too grossed out to eat. My appetite left me. I am going to leave the web address on my desktop and go to the site every time I begin to get a little hungry. Check out the site yourself and you will see what I mean. You can find it at everythingiate2008.blogspot.com/

It is funny how some things can really turn you off. I don't think that was the author's intent, but it happened none-the-less. It made me conscious of my actions. How often does what I do actually hurt my hope of leading people to Christ? Am I doing things that push people away? I think we all need to have help evaluating our actions from time to time.

That is one of the reasons it is important to be hooked up with a church community. We can encourage and support one another and insure that we are doing our best to serve God.

cal

1 comment:

Denise said...

Amen, we all need encouragement and support.