Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What an amazing God we have.

My friend Wendy has sent me a couple of amazing videos recently. This one shows some sea life. As I watched it I was fascinated by the content. We live in an amazing world. Check it out yourself and marvel at what God has done. The last one is truly unbelievable.





When I was in California I got a sneak preview of the documentary "Expelled" starring Ben Stein. Ben goes around asking a lot of scientists and atheists about creationism and intelligent design. The documentary begins by noting that several prominent professors at major Universities who taught or even simply recognized the possibility of Intelligent Design were expelled and subsequently blackballed. The film goes on to explore both the theories of evolution and intelligent design. In the end Stein looks at things like we've seen in the above video and just shakes his head at those who can't see an intelligent creator behind it.

I hope you will see this film when it comes out next month. It is not Johnny Depp in Pirates but it is every bit as exciting.

Cal

1 comment:

Denise said...

I enjoyed this video, and that movie sounds great.