Friday, March 21, 2008

Walking with Jesus tonight

Some people look at this time between Good Friday and Easter Sunrise as a time of silence and prayer. It is a vigil to be kept. Not me. It hasn't been my tradition. For me this is a time to be with the Lord. It is a time to declare my love and to praise him. I can't wait until Sunday morning because from now until then I am immersed in his love.

So my blog will reflect that as well. Here is a song that I found on a blog called "Notes from the Soul." It talks about trading in our sorrows and giving them to God, the Man of sorrows.



Or how about this one. It is powerful and I may use part or all of it in my sermon on Sunday.



Finally there is this one. If I can figure out how to play it on Sunday, I will. I will already have the screen and projector up, so I am going to play tomorrow. Any idea how to project this?

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love all of these, thanks.