If you enjoy a good play on words, you will have fun with these. They were sent to my by June Pendleton, a member of our congregation.
1) Give God what's right, not what's left.
2) Man's way leads to hopeless end but God's way leads to endless hope.
3) A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4) He who kneels before God will be in good standing.
5) In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the period.
6) Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
7) Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to church for a face-lift.
8) When praying don't give God instructions. Just report for duty.
9) Don't wait for six strong men to carry you into the church.
10) We don't change God's message. It changes us.
11) The church is prayer conditioned.
12) When God ordains, he sustains.
13) Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
14) Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah started building the ark.
15) Most people want to serve God but only in an advisory position.
16) Suffering from truth decay. Brush up on your Bible.
17) Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord.
18) Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.
19) Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20) Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21) He who angers you, controls you.
22) Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
23) Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.
24) Be ye fishers of men. You catch them & he'll clean them.
25) God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called.
Think about these and then say a prayer for someone you know. God may be using you to make someone's day.