Monday, November 9, 2009

Seeing things through the eyes of faith

I couldn't figure out how come I hadn't received my video from blockbuster in the mail this month. I signed up for the plan that would give me two a month. I sent the last one back a few weeks ago. Then today I looked in the basket by the television and found the video and couldn't believe I hadn't sent it back.

I took it to the Blockbuster store to exchange it for a new video. When the cashier looked at it he said, "This video hasn't even been opened." I said, "What?" He told me that the video hadn't been opened and was still in the wrapper. I laughed and couldn't believe it. It just goes to show that your brain can play tricks on you and what you think may not always be the truth.

That's why we are called to walk by faith and not by sight. We are called to trust God and see things through his eyes and not our own.

Cal

No comments: