Friday, September 25, 2009

Chynna & Vaughn bring Christ into their music

I was reading an online article in Charisma magazine about these two young ladies and I clicked on the link to listen to their music. I fell in love with it and downloaded their CD.

Chynna Phillip's mother and father were members of the musical group "the Mamas and Papas" but she has created a niche of her own. After spending a few years with the pop group Wilson Phillips she has decided to go into the gospel market with her friend and partner Vaughn Penn. Chynna says, "Nothing is more gratifying as a Christian believer than being able to thread my faith and love for Jesus into my music."

Check out their web site and see if you can listen to an audio clip of their music.

http://www.chynnaandvaughan.com/music.php

I had this crazy idea that it would be fun to bring them up here to Connecticut. What do you think?" would you help make it happen? Let me know.

Cal

No comments: