Tuesday, May 13, 2008

God loves you

I'll never forget my first experience in church. I was just five years old. I went to Sunday School in a little Methodist church and there was a lady there who took to me. I don't remember what she looked like, how old she was or anything else about her. I only remember what she said. It made a deep impression on me and I have carried her words in my heart.

At age fourteen I was baptized and the rest is history. What were those words? She simply said, "God loves you." I came across this song on You tube that says it more eloquently than I ever could. I hope it speaks to your heart today. Because that woman was right. God loves you and me and that is the most important message we can ever deliver as his disciples. Enjoy.

Cal

2 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing this, so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a touching song & photos. Glad that there were so many fathers as well as mothers. This was very emotional-brought tears to my eyes