Monday, November 17, 2008

God cares about us more than we know.

I can't find my book. I was reading "The Shack" and somehow I laid it aside and can't find it now. Have you ever lost something? I have searched high and low and pulled everything apart without any luck. As I was down on my knees I started to laugh. I thought about the story in Luke 15 of the woman who had lost a coin and searched her whole house. Suddenly that story seemed more real than it had before. I could picture her doing what she did.

The point of that story is that God does the same thing when looking for us. He turns the world upside down to bring us home. He won't stop until we are safe in his arms again. It is a wonderful feeling to know God cares that much.

Cal

1 comment:

Denise said...

I praise God for His love, and precious care.