Monday, July 6, 2009

Two Hands

I came across this video and it immediately got me thinking about our upcoming mission trip to Appalachia. We leave on July 26 and we will be working on the homes and families in West Virginia. We will using our hands to share the love which is in our hearts.

I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and he was telling me that his church has now adopted a policy where they take a mission trip every other year. In the non trip year they do a Habitat type project back home here. I thought that was great.

The truth is that all of us are called to reach out and do something to share Christ's love. Too often we just talk about it. If we used both hands to embrace God and to do his world, the world would be transformed.

Enjoy the music video.

Cal


1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.